About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

in and out, in and out

That is my life these days, letting the dogs in, letting them out. Over and over. I always teased my dad, for doing this w/ his dogs and now karma has come back to bite me, and HARD!
Today, Josh says he needs to get back to drinking enough water. I asked him, how do you know you have not been drinking enough, and he said
" My pee is too yellow" LOL. I guess he listens to me about something.

No comments: