About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

getting cold here!

We are having frost warnings now, after having shorts weather last week,lol. What a switch!
This saturday is our cities electric light parade, but we will be at the can't miss it for anything football banquet. I hope that kid knows I love him,lol.
I started a new mini simple scrapbooks type album I am kind of excited about. I found these adorable mini albums at the dollar store, and they hold 36 4x6 pgs. I bought 20 of them ( do you think that is excessive?) as a plan to use them for gifts next year and for some of the mini album ideas I have been planning on doing.
for the first one, I took 35 pics of "It's a good thing", ya know, things that I think are good things. This album is just mostly going to be photos, with thin strips to tell what the pic is of. I decided to do pages that would require journaling in my bom. Then I am going to journal at the end, on the last page.
anyway, I am off to hop in the shower and get into some sweats w/ a mug of joe.

No comments: