About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

tired

but doing ok.
I called the good ol mental health provider today, I think I need to talk to someone about some stressors that I have in my life. I have gone a couple of times in my life, once when I had a miscarriage and once right before I got divorced from my kids dad. It was very helpful and I am sure it will be again.
I love Sonic commercials almost as much as I love Sonic.The new one about the extra long cheese coneys and tots. "Go ahead and get the drink then" lmbo.
I took pictures of sonic today, I am going to do a scrapbook page about it. I know that sounds wierd, but it is something I love so it is going into my BOM.
Joel is really giving me a hard time about his license. I just do not think he is quite ready. Closer, yes but not ready.
Well, before I put us both to sleep............. night.

No comments: