About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

just a day

Chris really stepped up today, it was great. I needed to finish some things for a swap( had to go to the LSS, an hour away, and work there) Joel needed to go to the mall (with him, need/want to go to the mall is about the same thing,lmbo) Chris dropped me off at the LSS and took the boys to the mall. They had a really good time, and came back and picked me up. It was really nice for me not to have to handle all of that by myself.
We are going to have a great dinner, steaks on the george forman and baked potatoes. Easy, quick but oh so good dinner. It is starting to get cooler( like 85,lol) at night now so we can eat soup. I have been hankering soup for a few weeks, and am going to make a lot of crock pot soups this fall/winter.

No comments: