About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday

Well, my lss class was a success, and they think I am God's gift to scrapbooking,lol. Neat to have some validation.
Chris is back to pissing me off, he just doesn't get it. I want him to spend time w/ me and spend time as a family. He always has an excuse, and I am tired of them.
I overdid it today, and am already sore,lol better slow down. I did some freezer cooking, made the "guts" of 4 apple pies-yum!
I have a big important meeting tomorrow afternoon, if you are reading, keep me in your thoughts please.
I scrapped Joel's 16th birthday today. Man, 16. What is Joel doing at 16? Learning to drive, playing football, taking AP classes. Eating like there is no tomorrow, or even later today. Taking his pre sat test tomorrow.
What was I doing at 16? It was 1983 and I was boy crazy as all get out. I was dating my future DH, Joel and Josh's dad. I was in marching band, and putting as little effort as possible into passing my classes even though I was very bright. I was not really interested in driving yet, I was kinda scared, plus my boyfriend wanted to take me everywhere,lol. I ate pizza, french fries and diet coke every day at my HS cafeteria for 2.00. I worked at a preschool after school for 3 hrs a day, and usually had something to do at night. I was either babysitting, having youth group at church or marching band. I guess Joel comes by being busy honestly.

No comments: