About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, October 07, 2005

title schmitle

I got sidetracked from talking to my friend, and prolly won't talk to her now. I have a few issues on my plate right now and have no time to worry about anyone else,lol.
It is easier NOT to think about her while I am being busy, so it is not on my mind as much.
It is still hot here in az, going to wear shorts to the football game tonight.
It is our HS's homecoming today, and the dance is tomorrow. Joel is taking a girl, he is being so secretive about her, kinda funny. I asked his friend about her and he would not spill.
I love the internet. I liked my life before I had a computer. I was busy, and fufilled. Now I can not imagine a day w/o it. Even when Chris was in the hospital, I did not go more than 3 days w/o checking email, checking my favorite message boards, or looking up information on what they were telling me about Chris.
Today, I looked up directions, information on parenting teens, and of course checked my email, sent some emails and checked the favorite message boards. Tomorrow I will pay some bills online, without having to drive all over, or even use a stamp. I am still technologically impaired but I have learned enough to help myself out,lol.
I am teaching a class at my lss tomorrow, hoping it is a full house ( I am paid by the participant,lol).

No comments: