About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

tomorrows plans

Well, today was the end......... of the 05 football season. We had a great season.
Today during the boys' practice I went to the grocery store and bought all of the boys' favorite microwave ( aka crap) food.We went to the cheapie movie rental place and rented 4 movies. Then, we came home, cleaned the house and went on "vacation" no one is doing anything the rest of the weekend!!! I am soooooooooo excited.The boys and I are going to stay home, eat junk and watch movies. I am also going to scrap.
Dh is excited too, he is going to play golf for his birthday, with his friend Frank. He is going to be taking off w/ the car, so I planned a neat day w/ the boys so we would forget we were stuck w/o a car,lmbo.
I found the greatest mini album at the dollar tree, bought one, to see if I would really like it. Well, I love them, I am going to go back and buy some more. My first project is going to be a "its a good thing" album, w/ pics and journaling about things that I really like. ( of course my chocolate diet coke from sonic will make the first page,lmbo.I am going to pick some up for some more mini albums I have been wanting to do and some extras for gift ideas for next year.

No comments: