About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

craptacular

I am really getting frustrated w/ people lately. Well, not just people, but PEOPLE,lol. People who are responsible to me, or to my kids, and who are shirking their responsiblities. They have a lot of nerve, then, to tell me that I am either A) a crappy mom or B) such a good mom, that is why they can be so darn irresponsible.
I am ticked off at my DH too, because he has really gotten lazy and unmotivated. I don't have enough energy to pick up his slack.He really seems to feel that he should be able to go to work and then, do nothing else ever. I know we all need relaxing and down time, but I did not mean to marry the poster child of it,lol.
I was watching outlaws on CMT today, I guess I still have a thing for the bad boys,lol. I loved it!!
I got a wonderful surprise in my email today, so I am trying to cheer myself up w/ the GC that I recieved,lol.
I have scrapped a little every day for the last 3 days. I have finished 2 LO's and partly finished another. I feel good about that.
I am still plugging away at my mini album, too.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Lisa, Did we marry the same man or what?! LOL I feel for us women, I really do.
I'm glad you got a happy email. :) I hope you have a blast spending it! You deserve it chicka! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! HUGS-