About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

G is for

Gross- teenage boys are gross.
goofy- teenage boys are goofy.
Glass- I like cobalt blue glass.
gravy and biscuts- my ds's favorite breakfast that I make.
grass- even though I live in the desert I love to see green grass.
grenadine- I like to make shirley temples!
george forman- I love my george forman grill.
garden- I love to garden. My garden is mostly flowers, and herbs. I can not physically do everything I want to do, so sometimes gardening frustrates me.
goals- I am a goal oriented person, and a list maker.

No comments: