About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

F

is for-
four- the number of people in my immediate family.
family- I have a dh, and two ds's.
freezer- I got a new deep freezer this year and love how much money I can save at the store, and how much easier feeding those two teenage boys has been.
fresh herbs- I love to grow mint, sage, basil and parsley.
fantasies- I love to daydream about winning the lottery and what I would like to do outside on my property.
fragrance- my favorite is warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works
freecycle- a wonderful "thing". I have both given and recieved items on my local freecycle group.
friends- I love my friends, my irl and my online friends. I just recently started making friends. I hooked up w/ my exdh when I was 15. I allowed him to become the center of my universe. After my divorce, I was really busy raising my two ds's. I really like that I have taken the time/effort to make friends.
fried chicken- one of my most requested dinners. Pretty good if I do say so myself

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Wow Lisa, I didn't know you "hooked up" with your ex at 15! Sounds very familiar. lol How long were you two married?