About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

my guys

Ok, I have never put a photo in my blog before, so this is really an experiment,lol. This photo is of my sons, looking out at Sunset Point. Sunset Point is a really beautiful place between Phoenix and Flagstaff, AZ. Kinda hokey, for us natives, but I guess I had never pulled off the highway to let my ds's see this before. I think I will stop again in the spring, when everything will be so much greener.
Today is the first time in 3 months that I have had the house to myself for the day, I am looking forward to that! I plan to do some decluttering, and some resting, and some scrapping. Posted by Picasa

No comments: