About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

D is for

Dork- I am a dork. I cry at movies, commercials, any sort of sappy stuff.
Dina- my sister, three years younger, also a teacher.
Dianna- my best online friend. She is just super, always there for me.
Denim- my favorite fabric. Practical, goes w/ everything.
Direct TV- I don't watch a lot of TV but I am sure glad I have it.
Dining room- my whole dining room is filled w/ old stuff I love. The table was my parents first table, and one of the chairs is marred by my booster seat. I can not imagine eating anywhere else. My china cabinet is actually my bedroom furnature as a girl, the dresser/hutches.
Ducks- my favorite farm animal. I just love our 5 ducks and this spring I will probably get a few more.
Dogs- my favorite "inside" animal. Chows are my favorite breed. I love them for their loyalty, and because they are less "dog-like" than other dogs.
Dude- Joel's bassett hound

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Awwwwwww, I was just catching up on blog reading and saw this!!!!! You are so sweet and you know YOU are the bestest on-line friend a gal could ever have!