About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

C is for-

Children- mine, other people's, I love children. I love to look at this world throug their eyes.
Chickens-I have 10. We do not butcher them( guess I am a city girl still,lol) but I love the chickens, and the eggs. Nothing tastes like farm fresh eggs.
Coffee- I do not like black coffee, but I like sweet coffee drinks.
Computer- I was so resistant to start using it and was practically forced to in my last job, but now I can not imagine life w/o it.
Chat- I love going to chat, and my friends from chat. Again, I would be really sad to give that up.
Clue- I love playing Clue w/ my kids.
Crock Pot-my favorite kitchen appliance. I am using it today!
Cougars- my kids' school mascot! Go Cougars!!!
Chris- my DH
Checkerboard- my favorite pattern

No comments: