About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, December 26, 2005

a few holiday questions

Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? I like both, but I would choose hot chocolate usually.
Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? He used to wrap but now he doesn't anymore.
Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Blue
Do you hang mistletoe?-sometimes
When do you decorate? the friday after thanksgiving
What is your favorite holiday dish? the ham,lol
Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? yes, the jammies and then everyone can choose one.
What kind of cookies do you set out for Santa on Christmas Eve? We used to set out sugar cookies.
Snow! Love it or hate it? hate
Can you ice skate? no way
What is your favorite Christmas Carol? The Little Drummer Boy
Are they fake or real? Er, I mean...What type of tree? Fake

No comments: