About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, December 30, 2005

H is for

Honey Hot Wings- from Native New Yorker. They are really the best. I do not like ranch so I can't eat hot or suicide or whatever, plus I am a HUGE whimp.
Hobbling- I am hobbling around today, I have pain in my knee.
hobbies- scrapbooking, gardening, homemaking
homesteading wannabe- I am working toward being more self sufficient and good to the earth. We have chickens and ducks, I compost and recycle. My goals are to have more animals, plant a veggie garden and fruit trees. I also cook from scratch most often.
helpful- I try to be as helpful to other people as much as possible.
honest- I work really hard at being honest w/ myself. I am honest w/ others easily.
houseplants- I used to have quite a collection, and now I am getting a few started again. I enjoy them.

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

You know you're my homesteading idol! You go girl!