About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

I is for..........

ice cream-I love ben and jerry's new york super fudge chunk. I like blue bells moolenium crunch too, and plain ol vanilla.
ice- my favorite is sonic ice, and for at home I like my water and ice stores half cube.
iguana- I used to have an iguana. They are really neat but hard to care for properly. I was not up to it,lol.
iron- I really dislike ironing
italian food- Ahhh one of my favorites. Pizza, spaghetti, ravioli, chicken cacciatore, lasagna, it is alllllll gooooood.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Gees Lisa. Thanks for making me hungry with that entry!!!! LOL ;)