About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. paper girl
2. shampoo girl in a hair salon
3. early childhood educator

Four movies you would watch over and over
1. I think my name is Steven
2. just about anything on Lifetime,lol.
Four places you have lived:
1. phoenix az
2. glendale az
3 maricopa az

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. fort atkinson, wisconsin
2. disneyland
3. oceanside california
4. few cities in texas
everyone I know has been tagged,lol so this is just a freebie.
Four websites I visit daily:
LM, 2peas, homesteading today, blogs
Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. onion rings
3. tangelos
4. cheese
Four places I would rather be right now:
I like being right here at home, and I am not here often enough.

No comments: