About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, January 23, 2006

N is for

nutjob- one of my favorite words. Anyone who is being goofy is a nutjob.
Nikki- one of my online friends
Navy- my favorite color
nuts- I like pecans best
nesco- I love my nesco roaster
news- I like to watch the news, keeping myself informed on what is going on around me.
Neil- one of my favorite preschool students ( we were very attatched,lol). I wonder how he is now.
new- I like thrift stores and such, but there are just some things that we need to buy new.LOL

3 comments:

Kristie said...

N is for NEXT letter. LOL You haven't update since Jan 23rd girl! Teehee

scrapper al said...

Good one Kristie! I was just coming over here to say, Hey Lisa, you nut, time to update, lol!

Lisa said...

LOL- OK, I get the point