About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, January 06, 2006

k is for

kristiegk- an online friend I have been chatting w/ for 3+ years
kristie- an irl friend that we are just really starting a friendship- a year or so maybe now?? we have a lot in common
krispie kreme-only the best donuts, gotta love maple longjohns
koala bear-I had a koala stuffed animal as a girl and wanted to have one irl when I grew up. I had a whole plan about how I was going to go to the san deigo zoo and steal one, and get it home,lol.
karaoke- If I go out it is my favorite thing to do
kids- I have 2, I always wanted three, but after days like today I am glad it was just 2,lol
kind- I work hard at being kind to others. This year I am working at being kind to myself.

4 comments:

MB said...

i better make the M's

Kristie said...

WooHooooo I see my name in that list! It never even occured to me last night when you were talking about making your "K" list. Although now you might be in trouble if you forget to mention others. HEE HEE (evil laughter) ;) Just tell everyone to give you a break because K is kind of a hard letter to think things up for~!

Lisa said...

I know I am setting myself up to forget someone that I care about. GOod thing I can edit,lol.

scrapper al said...

I'm glad you're going to work on being kind to yourself. You are such a giving person, you deserve some of that back!