About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

E

E-
Eeyore- " Thanks for noticing me"

Enter- most used space on my keyboard,lol.

Easy- life is not easy

Eating-I love pizza, onion rings, hot dogs and dark chocolate.

Earrings- have to be at least 14 K gold or I get a horrible rash

Eyes- blue w/ little yellow specks in them

Emu- I want one, dh says no way. I had the chance to get a flock of 5 for free but dh would have nothing to do w/ it.

Escape- in the computer or in my scraproom

Excercise- with the exception of gardening and housekeeping, I do not excercise. My motto is " No pain, no pain"

Excessive- I drink an excessive amount of chocolate diet cokes from Sonic.

Excellent- Josh says I am an excellent mom, scrapbooker, and cook.

No comments: