About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

LAYER ONE:
On The Outside-
Name: Lisa
Nickname: none
Birthdate: August 29
Birthplace: Phoenix, AZ
Current Location: Maricopa,Arizona
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color: redish brown, naturally I am 100% grey
Height:5'6" ( I thought I was 5'5" for over 20 years. I was measured recently and found out I was actually 5'6"- it was totally weird!)
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Religion:Lutheran
Sex: Female
LAYER TWO:
In The Inside-
Your heritage: Polish/Irish
The shoes you wore today: none yet, will be wearing flip flops when I take Josh to the doc.
Who you look like: my dad
Your weakness: kids, especially boys.
Your fears:Dying before my kids are 18, where my illness is taking me
Your perfect pizza: any pizza is a good pizza, but my favorite is ham/pineapple/black olive
Goal you'd like to achieve: raising my sons into wonderful young men
LAYER THREE:
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow-
Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: LMBO
Your thoughts first waking up: Why did I let Joel sign up for football at 6am?
Your best feature: smile
Your bedtime: I like to be in bed at 10 asleep by 11, but this summer I am trying to be in bed at 9 asleep by 9:30
Your most missed memory:I miss my ds's being preschoolers.
LAYER FOUR:
Your Pick- Pepsi or Coke: Usually Coke is my preferance but don't care that much.
McDonalds or Burger King: Neither, Wendy's or Sonics
Single or group dates: My DH won't let me date anymore.
Adidas or Nike: Nike is my fave.
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate!!
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino
LAYER FIVE:
Do You?- Smoke: NO!
Curse: almost never
Sing: yep and love karaoke
Have had a crush(es): yes
Think you've been in love: Yes
Want to get married: I am married
Believe in yourself: Yes
Motion sickness: Sometimes in a car, if I read
Think you're attractive: yes
Think you're a health freak: interested in it, but not a freak
Get along with your parents: yes
Like thunderstorms: yes, but I am scared of wind.
Play an instrument:I play guitar, flute
LAYER SIX:
Have you ever...-
Smoked: no
Done a drug: no
Gone to the mall?: yes, but not in ages, we don't have one here,lol.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no, love them, but those things can kill you.
Eaten sushi: no, and it aint gonna happen
Been on stage: Yes, I was in concert band for 10 years, and I sing anytime anyone will let me,lol.
Gone skating: Roller and Ice both, but I really can't ice skate worth a crap.
Gone skinny dipping: - nope, and that aint gonna happen either,lol.
Dyed your hair: yes, on a monthly basis
Stolen anything: when I was 4, I stole a tool for my dad. He made me take it back.
Played a game that required removal of clothing: heck no
Been caught "doing something": yes, on more than one occasion.
Been called a tease: yeah, but he was psycho
Gotten beaten up: No
Shoplifted: NO
LAYER SEVEN:
Getting Older-
Age you hope to be married: I married at 18, then again at 34
Numbers and Names of Children: I have 2, Joel and Josh
Describe your dream wedding:I dunno, I am really not into that
How do you want to die: in my sleep
What do you want to be when you grow up: Not sure, I am at a crossroads. I loved my previous job, preschool teacher, but we will have to see what comes next.
What country would you most like to visit: Canada, but I would really like to RV through the US
LAYER NINE:
In a partner-
Best eye color?: I love blue, but don't care-
Best hair color?: don't care
Short or long hair:long
Height: don't care
Best articles of clothing:Levis or Wranglers
LAYER TEN:
In The Numbers...-
Number of drugs taken illegally: Zero
Number of CDs that you own: I have no clue
Number of piercings:2
Number of tattoos:Zero
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?:Several. I live in a small town so it really isn't a big deal unless it is in the Police blotter,lol.

No comments: