About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

a big day ahead

Today should be a really big day. This afternoon, we are delivering the last of our two kittens. This is both a happy and sad occasion,lol. We are then off to a birthday party, for one of Chris's godchildren. He is into Star Wars so Chris is in charge of choosing a gift.
Then, I am going to pick up the boys at thier dads. This is thier first visit w/ him in more than 4 years. I have been freaked out the whole time, even though Joel is in almost constant contact w/ me. ( what is new there,lol) Their dad is giving Joel a car today, so this is going to be a really big day for him too. I don't think Joel knows yet or I would have recieved a call.
Things are going so well for Joel these days I am so happy and proud of him.
I haven't written a lot about Josh in my blog so far. He is the complete opposite of me, so, sometimes opposites attract and sometimes they don't,lol. One of the things I am proud of about him these days is he has a great work ethic ( that of course I had no idea about since it is not evident here w/ his chores,lmbo.) He has been working at a paintball course, almost every weekend day for the past month or so to help support his own habit. The guy who owns the course stopped me yesterday and told me that he hopes Josh continues to enjoy paintball because he is so valuable to him as a business owner.
I need to get going about my busy day. I will update more tonight after all of this happens,lol.

No comments: