About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood

This week I have been in high gear. Today is a little lighter for me, WHEW! I did some errands this morning, not in a rush and enjoyed myself. I got a Venti Java Chip Frapp this morning ( my first one in ages, since I got hooked on choc diet cokes from Sonic,lol).
The house is clean, I have a new magazine and I am going to take it easy. I have been organizing my scraproom a little bit every afternoon, and trying to keep up on watering my plants, especially the ones in containers. They need water every day.
I am so excited to go see my parents this Sunday. They have not been home on a weekend in months so I have not seen my mom for her birthday, mothers day and now it is fathers day already,lol. We are going over there late in the day so that Joel and Josh can spend some time w/ their dad. As usual every time there is a family activity everyone but me is in a tizzy about something. Joel and Josh do not want to leave their dads to go visit w/ my dad. Chris wants to pick them up even earlier so that we can go to my parents earlier, and get home earlier. It is a big deal to him to be back home early on Sunday. I told him this time it is just not going to work out that way. Hopefully everyone adjusts their attitudes before then. I want a wonderful day.
Well, it is noon here and I have not eaten yet, so I need to get a move on.

No comments: