About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, June 20, 2005

sunday.......... a great day

I was worried that our fathers day would turn out like memorial day, or most of our family functions w/ someone all ticked off and being grumpy. I am so thrilled that did not happen. I asked Dh ahead of time to please please try, and I also asked that of the boys. They all tried and we all had a great day.
I had not seen my parents since april, so I was excited to finally get there. We celebrated Mothers Day, my moms bday and Fathers day. Everyone loved their gifts, it was almost like Christmas!
I have 30 dollars from my mom, I am going to stock up on bazzill cardstock. Chris got a gc for BIg 5, and my mom also got me a cookbook " fix it and forget it, recipes for entertaining".
I got my mom a apple candle ( for the cabin since it is decorated w/ apples), and a birdhouse. I got my dad a shirt that says Grill Sargent, you would have to know him to totally get how appropriate that shirt is,lol.
We had a great dinner, and hung out and everyone had a great time. My mom and I are going to go to their cabin, just girls, in a couple of weeks, I am so looking forward to that.

No comments: