About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

a lazy morning???

Gosh I hope so,lol. Today it seems as though I have the morning off. I got a yummy frozen pizza for Joel and I for lunch so I don't have a thing to think about. Well, the floor needs to be vacuumed but I am ignoring it this morning. Josh and his buddy are at the paintball course already, hard at work. When I finish here I am going to try to find a Lifetime movie and scrap. Joel is still asleep, unusual for him. I have a yummy chocolate candle burning in here, I think when I leave I will move it with me. I have CMT in the background and am generally just chillin out. I just realized that although I am happy that one of my favorite songs has been remade by one of my favorite groups, I have been around long enough to have heard this song done by the original artist, and remade not once but twice. GOSH- maybe I am as old as I feel,lol.
Joel has been really sick all week, I hope our lazy day helps him. You know he is sick when he is not asking to drive,lol.
About my friend in my last entry, I decided to distance myself, so I am not as emotionally involved. I am not ending the friendship, and it prolly is not going to take a lot of effort to put some distance in, she has a new/old boyfriend right now and is pretty busy. This is perfect timing I think.
Anyway, I think I am going to take advantage of the quiet house.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

A lazy day--how nice!!! I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up prepping my dining room. I finally fell asleep at 5:30 this morning and got up at 11:00. I've done almost nothing since, so it is a lazy day for me too!
I hope Joel feels better when he wakes up!