About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday Morning

I really can't deal w/ this title thing,lol. I almost did not do an entry because I do not have a title for every flipping day,lol.
Today, Chris is sitting outside of a local store trying to unload our last two kittens. The one we decided to keep is running all around searching for them, it is really sad.
Mama cat is being spayed next week, and our new baby boy is getting neutered the first week of July. NO more accidents,lol.
Our chickens are laying eggs like crazy-nothing better than real eggs.
Joel is feeling better, and works a half day today. I am taking Josh and his friend to their work, to pick up things they left there yesterday,lol. Then I am going to walmart for a few things. Hopefully Chris and I will meet back at home around the same time and we can watch a movie or something. I do not even want to think about dinner, is it ok if I don't???
I think I might finally be happy w/ my hair, that would be great,lol. We shall see over the next few days. My hair has been the same basic style forever, but I had a bit cut last week and am trying a new styling product, so far so good.
Now to work on the clothes and the body,lol. That will take a lot more work than the hair.
I decided how I want to do my scrap area. I am going to have chris measure for some folding tables in there. It is a small area, so I am going to put tables all along the walls, and use iris carts underneath. I then, as I can afford it, will get a couple of nice office chairs and then maybe I can invite someone over to scrap. I have been organizing the smaller things in anticipation of getting the tables, I think I might be able to get the tables this week. I also want to move my computer out there, so it is in the scrap area and on a nice long table. That will also free up room in my bedroom, which is fairly small as well.
Well, I am off- Peace Out.

No comments: