About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

OH MY,lol. I see a scrapbook page coming on

When Joel got his work schedule for the week, I noticed several shifts that are only one hour. Seeing as we live 30 mins ea way from work, that was a little annoying. I asked Joel why they scheduled him that way and his answer was " I am god"
Not wanting to get into it w/ him, and since there is nothing I could do about it at that time, I just let that comment go.
Later on in the evening, Chris asked Joel if he was happy w/ his new schedule for the week. Joel said that he was, but that "Mom sure isn't" Chris asked him why and Joel explained the one hour shift thing, and Chris said that he understands my frustration. Joel said " I really can't help it, I am god"
Upon hearing that for the second time, I decided I better set him straight,lol. I asked him why he kept saying that he is god, and was this entire job/having his own money and lots of responsiblitly thing going to his head. He replied that he is "guard on duty, aka g.o.d."
AHhhhhhhh well, all I can do is LMBO at that one.
Moral of the story................... don't jump to conclusions.

No comments: