About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

another fun survey

This survey is courtesy of Tricia, I guess, I copied it from Donna,lol.
A is for Age – 37
B is for Booze – I do not drink alcohol.
C is for Career – I taught for almost 20 years.
D is for Dad’s name - Larry
E is for Essential item to bring to a party – food!
F is for Favorite songs at the moment –Something More by Sugarland
G is for Goof off thing to do – play on the computer, scrapbook, read mags, watch tv
H is for Hometown -Phoenix, AZ
I is for Instrument you play – flute, piccolo, guitar
J is for Jam or Jelly you like -strawberry or peach
K is for Kids -Joel/15 JOsh/14
L is for Living arrangement – Me, Chris, Joel and Josh, w/ all of our animals
M is for Mom’s name - Sandy
N is for Names of best friends - I plead the fifth
O is for overnight hospital stays – 1989 and 1991, birth of my sons - I have also spent the night with Joel for a week as an infant, 5 days w/ Josh when he was 10, and almost 2 weeks when my dh had his heart problem.
P is for Phobias – not knowing where my kids are, not being in control of a situation, dying before my kids reach 18..
Q is for Quote you like – from Ray Barrone ( Ray Ramano) " We are so worried that our kids won't have a future, that we are taking away their present."
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - I was married to my kids' dad for 11 years.
Siblings – one younger sister, who is also a teacher. NO, our mom is not one.
T is for Texas , Ever been? - yes! Loved it-thanks again Vivian
U is for Unique trait – ok, I can not think of one,lol.
V if for Vegetable you love – fresh green beans
W is for Worst traits – I am as hard on other people as I am on myself. It takes a concious effort on my part not to be.
X- is for XRays you’ve had – spine, both ankles, my wrists, elbows, knees
Y is for yummy food you make – I am a good cook. My lasagna and fried chicken I am particularly proud of.
Z is for Zodiac sign - Virgo

No comments: