About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Whats new??

Well, last week, I ran and ran and ran. I eventually ran myself into the ground. It has taken 4 days for me to feel better. I was swollen at every joint, had a fever, and could barely walk. It was NOT fun.
This week looks better. Joels work schedule and sports schedule is slowing down, so less driving for me. School starts Monday, omgosh.
I had a mini run in w/ my ex today, and I handled myself beautifully. I would not engage him, he wanted to upset me, he really kept trying. When it did not work, and I told him to call me back another time, he flipped a switch. I just told him I had to go. It is too bad for the kids. They wanted to see him this weekend. They think he is the coolest thing ever. I just do not know what to think. Is he like this because he is nuts, is he not wanting to be responsible ( they wanted him to take them school shopping, and I also wanted it since I had paid all of the fees at the school and got all the football equipment paid for), or what?? I wish I could figure this out. I need to take my own advice. You can not make an illogical situation logical. It is not going to make sense. Now I know why people hate it when I tell them that.
Josh's meds are really really working. He is a really happy kid. The true test will be when he starts back at school next week. That is always a source of tension here. I am really hopeful.
I have been scrapping quite a bit this week, hopefully I stay on a roll. I have a crop w/ some friends on Thursday. Looking forward to that.

No comments: