About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

shopping

Used to love it. I loved power shopping, window shopping, any kind of shopping.
Now I don't love it so much.LOL
I get tired way before my kids run out of money.
My kids are different types of shoppers. Joel loves it. He checks out all the stores, then goes back and gets his fave things. He is always looking for a bargin, and loves a good buy.
Josh is a grab and go type. Today he even saw a shirt that he liked, on a shelf right next to the floor. His size was not on top so he decided it was way too much work to look for his size so he moved on. LOL how lazy is that?
We have this mall, that is the kids' favorite. Lots of the stores are the outlets, and prices are pretty good. The mall is in a circle, kinda weird to me. We went around the mall twice today.
I sat the bench quite a bit today,lol. I got to people watch. Some people really dress up to go to the mall. Some were wearing slippers. My kids look so different from eachother. I love people watching!!
Well, I am falling asleep here, so I will have to write more later.

No comments: