About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

oops I did it again

bought another cup. Hopefully this is "the one"
Today was a day. It was pouring and I was wearing flip flops. I was trying not to "flip flop",lol. I had a flat tire. I had 2 gallons of milk in the car. I was soaking wet,lol.
I get home and have to get all soaked again getting the groceries in. I just put away the fridge stuff and then crashed out on the couch for the rest of the morning.
The rest of the day was great, I went to get the boys, had a fun time in the car. I am the best mom because I show up w/ snacks in hand,lol.
I got my planner organized yesterday and I made some goals. They did not work out today, but tomorrow is a new day, so I am looking forward to getting started on them.
I am scrapping w/ Vivian and LIsaD tomorrow at scrappers garden. Lisa and Vivian are jonsin' for Chic-fil-a so that is where we are going for lunch. I am working on Joels baby book( redo), and pages for a photo swap. I am going to look at the Artic Frog stuff while I am there to see if it speaks to me, they are looking for people for their DT.
Well, I am off................................

No comments: