About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, August 26, 2005

josh and school

Really going well so far, I am beyond thrilled. His teachers are all wonderful. I hope that I am still saying that half way through the year,lol.
Josh is doing well at home too. He has a best friend now. Things are really going well for him.
I am frustrated w/ my dh and have been for some time. I am going to start "venting" here, as a way to help myself decide what the heck I am going to do about my feelings.
I have talked until I am blue in the face. If I push it, he "needs some space" and goes off to a friends. If I tell him and don't push it he says that he did not really think I was serious. I think he knows I am serious but that he is always going to deal w/ it later. I think he is depressed.
I also think that our problems are things that could be fixed. Maybe it just seems easy to me, maybe he really can't make himself do what I need, not sure. Maybe the issue is me. Maybe I expect too much.
Tonight I was upset because although he agreed to go to the football parents meeting w/ me( which I have to admit is a lot of progress) He wore a holey, stained undershirt again, despite knowing how much I want him to wear a shirt. He did not sit in the meeting, he kept getting up and walking around, going in and out, and on the way home he was in the worst mood, being all pissy and when I asked him what was wrong he said " I could be at home right now watching stargate".
Instead of doing something important to your family? You honestly would rather be watching tv?? OK then,lol. I dropped it at that point, there were other kids in the car and I was beyond pissed. I don't understand that at all. I am lonely in my marriage, and I want my kids to know that you go to football meetings, that you dress in a way that does not embarrass your family and you don't tell them on the way home that you could have been watching TV. Is that too much?? Why can't I see the glass half full, like I do w/ almost everything else. I want this stuff not to bother me, but it really does.
Anyway, this is officially going to be a negative blog for the next few days at least, I am going to be writing down all that bugs me,lol.
Lisa

No comments: