About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

a little better

So, I did end up talking w/ dh again, and he is going to go to the doc and see what if anything is up. He said he sure does not want me miserable. He is a good guy, so I really should not let myself get so worked up.
This morning we had my and Joels birthday celebration, it was the only time we could all get together, so my family came down( they live about an hr from me) and we went to IHOP. They sang to Joel and I, and we got birthday Sundaes. Josh was thrilled- breakfast is his fave meal of the day and we hardly ever get to go out to breakfast.
It was awesome! My BIL could not make it ( whatever dude) but at least my sister came. We had a ball. Joel drove us to and from the resturant. That is just so nervewracking- I am just not cut out to teach him to drive.But there is no one stepping up to help out, so I HAVE to do it.
Then Joel had to work, and we are hanging out at home this afternoon, watching the weather channel about this gigantic hurricane katrina. Chris just listened to our messages and our neighbor called and is giving away a pool, did we want it. Chris went down to check it out- gosh that would be awesome. It is an easy set one, so chris said he would put it up today- woo hoo!

1 comment:

MB said...

Just saying hi - and leaving a comment :)

Happy birthday Joel!