About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

The quest for the perfect cup-will it end?

I am very particular about what I drink out of, much more so than what is inside,lol. I am not loyal to any brand of soda, I can even drink store brand. Same w/ coffee, tea, etc. I mostly drink water, and I don't have a favorite brand of that either, but I don't drink tap water. Period.
It isn't just cups, it is mugs, bottles etc. My number one criteria is that it is lightweight. I do not want to have to strain to have to lift any cup, mug etc. I prefer cups w/ lids, or bottles,since I have a spaz of a dog. If it is a bottle, I prefer the sport top.
If it is a cup or mug, the opening needs to be large. I have a gigantic nose and do not like anything pressing on it.
I drop things like crazy so it is best if there is something to really hang onto, lol.
Then there is the issue of portability. I must be able to fit it in the car. It should have some type of way to help keep the beverage cool.
Two I got this year were a bottle holder, that goes in the freezer ( the holder does) and has a strap. The bottle that fits in it is great.
The other one is a half gallon ( there goes the light thing,lol) and has a nice cover to help w/ keeping it cold, and then has an insert that you freeze and screw it into the lid and it helps keep it cold w/o diluting what you are drinking. I like this one too because it has a zipper to hold my DL, debit card, a little cash and my keys. This one is nice if I have a short game or something.
Then I came home from the dollar store w/ a bottle that has that freezer thing and When it will end? Maybe when I invent it?? I have not found the perfect solution just yet.

No comments: