About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

1985 Suburban

Well, we sold it. I had such a flow of emotion. I cried, I was happy that a fellow ol Chevy lover who lives in the area bought it. He has the mechanical skills to keep her running. FOr that, I am glad.

I know it was time. Gas is 2.25 a gallon. My dh does not know how to fix or even maintain a vehicle. I was having a hard time climbing in, parking it, even driving it-with my arthritis. I know it was time to let it go, but it did not make it a lot easier.

It was tempting to "go shopping" last night, but the money is earmarked towards my new ride, so I had to hold off.
I am hoping for a mini van. I never thought I would say that,even 10 years ago. I wanted to keep that suburban running forever. Now I just want easy,lol. Even the boys are looking forward to a mini van, so we will have enough room for their friends and all their stuff. A mini van fits with my lifestyle and image. Old, reliable, sports mom- see a mini van fits perfect,lol.

No comments: