About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

time to update

although, I am stumped on as to what,lol.

It is hot here- still making me feel like I am a sloth this year. I am still babysitting in the morning, which I'm sure does not help, but I really need to get over this unmotivated slothy fatigue I am having.

Joel had a ball at football camp.ha ha I made a funny. Anyway, it is his last year, so it was important for him to enjoy it.

Josh has been working hard at both jobs, and at getting a place on this semi pro paintball team.That means I have been working hard driving him everywhere,lol.

We are still working on the little trailer that Chris got as payment for an a/c job- it had been used as storage, and we are finding some treasures in there, and some garbage too,lol.I am actually excited about that project- maybe more can get accomplished as the weather cools.

My pumpkins sure enjoyed the rain- I can't wait for them to decorate my front porch this fall.

Maybe that is what I should do, start thinking of some fall crafts- that will help w/ my heat exhaustion,lol.Can't be hot while thinking of fall........

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Well it's about time you updated! LOL I have had it with the summer. I never have liked it and I never will. Just slap postage on me and send me to the land of eternal winter. lmbo