About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

boo hoo

School has been in session for exactly 5 days and I miss my kids already,lol. I have not, like I said in my last post, had any time to be bored, but I miss them.

I am babysitting in the morning before they go to school, so I don't see them off to school, my dh does. They come home from football tired and ready for bed. I am looking forward to this weekend, maybe I can catch up w/ them then.

I am going to my LSS tomorrow, I need some paper to finish up a job I have been working on, and then I am going to grab bagels from einstien bros ( yum if you have never had them) before coming home.

Good news, Savers is coming to my town! Savers is just about the best thrift store ever. Once a week they have dollar days, and so it just gets better! I am really looking forward to them coming, I try to visit their stores in PHX when I go.

We had a crazy storm last night, lost a tree and a window ( insert sad face here). It was pretty scary, lots of wind, hail, flooding. Joel and Josh were in one car, in town, and chris was in another. They were not able to make it and for awhile I did not have contact w/ them. It was scary!In the end, we replaced the window, everyone got home fine and the tree was cut up, and put in our burn pit. Could have been lots worse.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: