About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

speaking of football..............

I did this LO the other day, as many of you know, I am out of photos of my kids,lol.
I am doing a Book Of Me, and right now, this little cooler is a big part of my life. It gets carried more than my purse. It holds everything necessary for me to enjoy a football, baseball or paintball game. I even take it with me when I pick up the kids from school. They are thirsty and starving RIGHT NOW, and don't want to wait the 25 minutes until we get home. Sometimes they are on the run from one place to another, and don't have time to stop.

This cooler has made me the "cool mom" cuz I always have food and water for all the friends that my kids promise rides to. It is amazing what effect cold water and a little debbie snack have on a teenager.

Of course it is blue, my favorite color, and one of the kids' school colors. Of course my camera fits in the outside pocket. And, of course I had to buy different reusable ice products until I got just the perfect ones. Chris thinks I am sick, between the quest for the perfect cup, the perfect cooler and the perfect ice. Naaah, I just want what makes me comfortable. Posted by Picasa

No comments: