About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yesterday...........

all my troubles seemed so far away.............................
Just kidding, well sort of. Yesterday, I took off and had a great and fun day. Went and cropped at the LSS, got some work done for some pages I am doing for someone- whew almost done there! Found some stamps I "had" to have as well as quote unquote 4. I love that series, and use them all the time now, that I am scrapping mostly teen picures, and well, they don't talk so I can't quote them.

Today, it is a snap back into reality. All of the stuff I do during the day- did not happen yesterday.IF anyone wonders what I do, well just look around today,lol.

So, today, I am going to get the house in shape, get some laundry done and hopefully get some time to scrap. I feel good, so hopefully that feeling lasts until it all gets done!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Great! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day. LOL I'm joining you in tackling laundry. Oh the joys of washing up after boys!