About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

we had a great time!

Up north. It was much cooler than home, only about 90 ( I know that still freaks some of you out,lol). We went into Flagstaff on Saturday, had lunch at my favorite place there- Bun Huggers, went to a home brewery supply place and bought a make your own soda kit. We are going to have some fun w/ that this weekend.

I did not go to the LSS there, even though I love it, because I was the only scrapper in the group. We did go to Bookmans ( my favorite used bookstore). I got a Guiding Light Family Album, which is a very cool thing. I will be able to fill in some blanks I have in the storylines.

Joel has been at Football Camp, he enjoyed it on his third and last year. He again went to the trout farm where you can catch fish with your bare hands. It is the highlight of his trip each year,lol. Now that he is back they are trying to cram a 30 hr week into 3 days for him since they are really short lifeguards at the pool.

Josh has been busy working, and "hanging out". He enjoys "hanging out" more than anyone I know. He actually calls it "chillax" or chillaxing. whatever.

I have been picking up school supplies, that time is just around the corner.

I have been struggling with fatigue and motivation lately. That did not used to be a problem for me, but lately I feel like just laying around watching tv. While I lay there I feel guilty. I think I need to get organized and get a few new projects going. It is sooooo hot here, I think that might be part of the problem.

speaking of motivation- off to get something done!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I KWYM.
The heat renders me almost totally and completely worthless! I'm just not good for anything! Too hot to cook, clean, or breathe! Heat puts me in a foul mood too.
One thing you'll never hear me whining for is summer and warmer weather. LOL

Anywho, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit! :)