About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

scrapping sunday

I am scrapping my little heart out here in Maricopa,lol. I have a scrapping buddy who is quick on my heels w/ our challenges.

I am working on Chris' road to recovery album, from his heart surgery. It is a simple album, so it is going pretty quickly. I am not making a lot of the challenges though, because I am not using specific products.

I am cropping tomorrow irl with my friend vivian. It might be the last time we crop together ( sniff sniff) as she is headed back to her favorite state.

Think I am going to keep this entry short so I can get back to scrapping!

No comments: