About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

I'm back baby... I am back



This photo was taken at the end of october- at the first game that I have been "allowed " to go to in over a year. Last year, Joel played w/ some college friends, but he said " Moms don't go to their son's games if they are adults... geez". So... I didn't go, but I was sad. I get that he's an adult.. and this isn't T-ball anymore.

But, for years, my whole social live revolved aroune his sports activities and when he went off to college all of that stopped. I had nowhere that I had to rush to... no games to watch.

I was thrilled to be invited to this game. Joel is playing w/ some kids from his former high school... that I used to watch him play baseball with. That was awesome as well. I was bummed to find out that last week (when I wasn't invited,lol) he hit a homerun... ahh well... maybe next week! They won this game... as well as the game that would be played the next week.

No comments: