About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

updates and a new photo



The date was fine. He is nice, he has a lot of the same family values as I do. That's the good part... He seems to have a facinaton w/ dragons... I am not sure what is up w/ that yet... I may go out w/ him again...

I did go to the zoo on Saturday as well... and I always take pics like I have never been there before,lol. But who could resist this sweet face?? Our zoo is working on a new exibit for these guys... a multi million dollar project... It is in process now... anxious to see what happens.

I had a pretty busy weekend... didn't really relax much... now I am going into my work week a lil tired. I guess I am not as young as I used to be,lol...


Short post... that's all for now! Peace!

No comments: