About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



As in recent years' past... the boys and I headed to my Mom's for Thankgsgiving.Again, as usual... I took the rolls and the pies... if I do say so myself, I make the best rolls and the best pies on the planet.

My dad had a football game to go to, and my sister and her husband had a basketball game to go to, so after dinner when everyone cleared out, my mom colored my hair. All of a sudden Joel remarks "hey... its quiet in here... oh yeah... Grandpa left" LOL... which lead to a huge discussion about how grandpa is,lol.He is the nicest man ever... but is always talking!!!

Max was so excited to have everyone around that he didn't eat much... but he was a pretty loud guy too. He is starting to learn people's names, and he could say Josh's name, so he just kept saying it over and over and over. Too cute!!!

I am more thankful for today however... stay home w/ a new magazine on a cloudy arizona day... very cool indeed.

No comments: