About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, October 31, 2008



Again.... we are back in 1993 (can you tell this is how far I have gotten in my LOM photo organization,lol) anyway, thats my sister, and my boys... hanging out waiting to go trick or treating...

This Halloween, in 2008 we are all doing our own thing. Joel is in Tempe... going to a party that I am pretty sure I want to know nothing aobut.Josh is going to a party with his girlfriend ( and to be honest... they both do not need costumes) so today, after telling me yesterday that "costumes are gay" we had to go on an emergency shopping expedition in our small town,lol. He is a "zombie doctor" whatever that is. They are attending a party at her church.

I had a few different things to choose from. I am going on a dinner date, and then to karaoke... at least... at 5 pm... thats what I think I am gonna do..

Anyway... Happy Halloweenie to all....
lisa

No comments: