About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

me a-z

A. Attached or single? Single

B. Best friend? I don't have one

C. Cake or pie? Pie

D. Day of choice? Love Sundays

E. Essential item? I dunno- water and medication I guess,lol.

F. Favorite color? navy blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms

H. Hometown? Phoenix Az

I. Indulgence? Sonic Drinks, scrapbooking supplies

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Two

L. Life isn’t complete without? my kids, of course

M. Marriage date? eh who cares,lol

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister

O. Oranges or apples? I'm picky. Green apples

P. Phobias? change/chaos/disorder

Q. Quotes? Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start over and make a brand new ending. ( Thank God for this, huh?)

R. Reasons to smile? happy healthy kids, a good job, everything we need

S. Season of choice? az really doesn't have seasons but I don't like the cold

T. Truth or dare?? Truth.... always

U. Unknown fact about me? I do not like any raw vegetables

V. Vegetable? sweet potato

W. Worst habits? I worry waay too much.If I am not worried, I start worrying that I am forgetting what I am supposed to be worried about... working on it,lol.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both.

Y. Your favorite food? pizza

Z. Zodiac sign? I'm a Virgo

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

I can soooo relate to W (unfortunately).