About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

the times they are a changin.......

Joel doesn't need to call me every day anymore.

Josh is almost done w/ high school- probably will be taking classes at the community college next semester.

My schedule is changing again at work ( I am happy w/ the change, but I hate changing so freaking often,lol.)

The weather is cooling off a bit- we don't get over a hundred anymore.

I am beginning to like technology. I also still love the slow old fashioned antique-y kinda stuff, but this fast computer,ipod,digital camera etc stuff is kinda cool too.

Ok well- I am stumped on anymore changes,lol. Apperantly since I don't really like change that feels like a lot but when you write it down it doesn't seem as much.

No comments: