About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

the desert

This photo was taken over 15 yrs ago,lol, in the dead of summer.It pretty much always looks like this here... what everyone has heard about us not having seasons. We have hot and hotter,ya know?


I am liking my new schedule... it is more "normal" than I have been working most of the last 2 years. Weekends off.. and working swing shift. I can sleep in every day... woo hoo!

Paintball season is going strong again... Josh has been busy w/ that... and I have been busy shuffling him everywhere he needs to be,lol.

Joel is doing well at school... I hardly see him anymore... sniff sniff.

I have become an absolute IPOD freak. I embarrass myself,lol but I love it. I have accessories now too... I spend hours adjusting playlists... it is almost becoming a hobby... must stop...

I decided to try to loose weight again. I was successful last time... and at some point kinda gave up... I haven't really gained any back.. but I would like to keep going... with my new schedule I think I am going to try to start walking... My motto is no pain... no pain... so I will never be a runner or big into fitness,lol but I think I could walk a little bit.

And... I went back to church last week... something else I have not had the opportunity to do in the past 2 years. It felt great... I am going to continue that.

No comments: