About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

still trying to find the bottom of the pile...............


I am starting to work on unloading some of my book collection on half.com. I really love books, but I am overwhelmed at how many I have, so I really don't look at any of them. Make sense??
Well, starting slow here, but you can find me at half.com, username teacherlisa2. I think the boys are going to sell some video games and we will be listing a ton of vhs tapes also, so keep checking back, if you would.

Things are going ok, I have made some decisions and I always feel better after I have made them, rather than being indecicive and having things up in the air.

The weather is cooling off, so I am enjoying some gardening time, and I have started walking. I am waay out of shape and a big huge wuss, but it is a start.

This picture is of Joel, my oldest, when he played football for the first time. He was a bit disappointed that it was only flag football, but, truth be told, I was pretty happy that it was.

Another new milestone happened this morning. I asked Joel to pick up something for me for the first time while he was in town. Big guy, growing up.

No comments: