About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

looser blogger that I am

I seem to go in spurts, updating every day, but then disappering,lol.
I did complete all of my goals, which is funny, since I had veen feeling like a lazy butt who got nothing done.

My kids won their football games this week, pretty cool there.

We are planning a trip to Sedona next weekend. We have been needing a little time away, but with everyones' schedules, it has been impossible. I just told everyone we were going- make it work! I got us a really nice room, because we are going to be spending a bit of time at the hotel. Usually if we go anywhere, I get the cheapest room,cuz why pay all that money just to sleep. This time we are going to enjoy the room and ammeneties and just lie low, relax, or chillax as the boys would say. We are going to go on one hike ( ok slow walk,lol), visit Talaquapaqe ( not sure if I have spelled that correctly), which is a shopping center made to look like an old mexican building. They have lots of boutiques, fancy shops, more really for window shopping, but I love to look at work by local artists, and there are some really pretty places there I want to get pics of. Sunday morning we are going to head into downtown Sedona, which is lined with more shops and places to eat. We are mostly window shopping but Joel and I have some birthday money to spend,lol. I am hoping to get some nice landscape photos, too, the red rocks are gorgeous.

setting some goals for this week:

1.get to sams club and buy sheet protectors/get LO's in albums.

2. finish altering my planner, go to lakeshore for the laminating I need.

3.get that bookshelf organized and dusted.

4. get to work on the front planter instead of just writing it on my to do list,lol.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Sounds like you have a nice relaxing time planned. I hope you enjoy it!